Full ISI Report 2011
The quality of the pupils' personal development is excellent. The school succeeds well in its aim to foster a sense of belonging and of community
We are delighted to share the findings of our 2011 ISI Inspection, and congratulate our students, staff, and parents for making us an excellent place to learn, work, and collaborate.
- The quality of the pupils' personal development is excellent
- The school's curricular and extra-curricular provision is excellent and contributes significantly to the quality of learning and achievement in accordance with the aims of the school to educate the whole child
- The significant amount of excellent and good teaching demonstrates pace, variety and energy
- The quality of the pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is excellent and a strength of the school
- The school is successful in meeting its aims of fostering a sense of belonging and community, and arrangements for welfare, health and safety are excellent
- The quality of links with parents, carers and guardians is outstanding and in accordance with the school's aim to build and maintain constructive relationships
- The overall effectiveness of the Early years Foundation Stage is outstanding.
Please click here to access the full report.
Regulatory Compliance ISI Reports 2017 and 2018
We are pleased with the report and value the guidance provided. Inspections like this are immensely valuable in helping us to continue improving as a school and in reassuring us on the quality of education provided to our students. We are pleased that ACS Hillingdon meets all regulations.
Click here to access the Regulatory Compliance ISI Report October 17
Click here to access the Regulatory Compliance ISI Report March 18