All our children are empowered to strive for, and achieve, their own personal goals.
Our curriculum is founded on the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IBPYP), which:
- Is inquiry-based
- Builds on individual knowledge
- Emphasises how to learn and how to find out
- Adds to the traditional basics of literacy and numeracy
- Recognises the importance of communication skills, problem solving, teamwork
- Applies learning to new situations.
This programme also affords children the opportunity to have a sense of personal wellbeing: to feel empathy, self-confidence, belonging and responsibility.
We work hard to support new children transitioning into our school. All are encouraged to respect and enjoy the diversity of cultures, beliefs and ideas that exist in our own school community and the world around them.