We offer excellent modern facilities in a warm, friendly, family atmosphere.
All study bedrooms are either single or twin, and all have a private bathroom. Furnishings are to a very high standard and include wall-to-wall carpeting, built-in wardrobes (closets), desks, lamps, bookcases, beds and bedside units. There is WiFi throughout. There are spacious lounges with large screen television and DVD players, laundry facilities, and kitchenettes. Main meals are taken in the school’s stunning dining hall located next to the Boarding House.
Boarders are allocated bedrooms on their own or with other boarders of the same age. Boys and girls are accommodated in separate areas, with some shared common rooms.
All boarding students are free to use an extensive range of on-campus sports facilities, including:
- 6 tennis courts
- Soccer and rugby pitches
- Baseball and Softball fields
- All-weather running track
- 6-hole golf course
- State-of-the-art Sports Centre with Basketball/Volleyball arena
- 25-metre competition class swimming pool
- Fitness suite with weight-training, dance and aerobics studio.