Our collaborative school community brings together 570 students (aged 4 to 18), and 150 expert faculty and staff, from over 50 countries.
A home to world-class programmes
Our historic 11-acre campus is less than 14 miles from central London, enabling students to benefit from opportunities in both the city and countryside. We run an extensive busing service, and door-to-door and express shuttle services into the capital.
ACS Hillingdon offers genuine academic choice in our world-renowned programmes, and features:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP)
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- US High School Diploma
- Honours programme.
The campus boasts a stunning mansion house and modern wing extension with libraries, science and IT labs, art studios, cafeteria, gym, auditorium, and a dedicated music centre called Harmony House.
Our grounds are home to an all-weather playing field, tennis and basketball courts, and adventure play areas, with off-site facilities for soccer, rugby, swimming, track and field.
At ACS Hillingdon, we:
- encourage a positive attitude towards education and lifelong learning
- provide meaningful educational experiences that enable students to acquire and apply knowledge, concepts, and skills
- help each student realise his/her academic, creative, and physical potential
- provide opportunities for students to understand, appreciate, and develop sensitivity for other cultures
- encourage participation in community service, and support of local and international charities
- promote a partnership with parents to meet the needs of students, and offer programmes that address issues associated with a highly mobile population
- promote students to become lifelong learners in a global community.