Situated on 20 acres of glorious English countryside adjoining the Royal Savill Garden, and only 25 miles from central London, ACS Egham is an IB World School for over 600 students (ages 3 to 18), and 160 expert faculty and staff from over 50 countries.
An IB centre of excellence
ACS Egham is the only school in England fully authorised to offer all 4 International Baccalaureate (IB) programmes:
- IB Primary Years Programme (IBPYP) ages 3 to 11
- IB Middle Years Programme (IBMYP) ages 11 to 16
- IB Career-related Programme (IBCP) ages 16 to 18
- IB Diploma Programme (IBDP) ages 16 to 18
The IB is globally recognised and accepted for continuing education at American, international, and local schools, and at universities worldwide.
In addition, we also offer a:
The school offers an exceptional learning environment within a beautifully landscaped campus setting. State-of-the-art IT labs, libraries, classrooms (both in and outdoors), playgrounds, Forest School activities, and sports fields, are enhanced by an outstanding Visual Arts & Design Technology Centre, Science Wing and dedicated IB Diploma Centre. The school also features a dedicated Drama space and stage, and stunning Sports Centre complex with dance studio, fitness suite, two FIBA basketball courts, an indoor climbing wall and an outdoor traversing wall.
3 key differentiators
- IB Diploma Centre
- Dedicated study space/classroom for individual and collaborative study
- Additional small classroom spaces for meetings, presentations, native language tutoring or small group activities
- Resident IB Diploma Co-ordinator, Secretary, and University Counsellor with a suite to host visiting university admissions representatives
- A lounge/break out area
- Computer and presentation equipment
- Kitchen and refreshment facilities.
- Small class sizes encourage individual attention and support for various learning styles, so students are inspired and challenged accordingly.
- A Language Coordinator assists families in organising native language lessons after school or, if possible, during the school day.