All ACS graduates earn an ACS US High School Diploma. A student must gain a minimum of 20 credits in acceptable High School courses, and must complete at least one semester of Senior Year at ACS in order to be eligible.
The following are required credits
- 4 in English
- 6 in Social Studies and Foreign Languages*
- 6 in Mathematics and Science**
- 1 in Arts (Art, Drama and/or Music)
- 2 in Physical Education***
All subject grades on the transcript must be a minimum of "D-" level, in order to be counted towards the Diploma.
An Honours Diploma requires 24 credits.
All subject grades on the transcript must be a minimum of "C" level, in order to be counted towards the Honours Diploma.
* at least two credits in the same foreign language and three credits in Social Studies
** at least two credits in each
*** students are required to take physical education in grades 9-10.
Please note that Diploma requirements may vary from campus to campus. For details please contact an Admissions Department.