ACS librarians empower their community to become lifelong learners and responsible global citizens. Together we follow ethical practices in handling information and embrace the continual development of new technology and personal reading.
Our divisional libraries at ACS Hillingdon foster learning and creativity, providing extensive resources and integrated technology. Our library spaces boast:
- Cosy reading areas and welcoming study rooms
- Over 20,000 print books and a further 500+ audiobooks and e-books
- Experienced, qualified Teacher Librarians
- 24/7 access to electronic databases, e-books, audiobooks, and student-created digital resources
- The latest technology to enhance research and the joy of reading