To meet these needs we believe it is important to encourage the pursuit of academic endeavour within a caring environment that finds and focuses on each student’s specific ability and learning style.
To that end we offer:
- The IB Primary Years Programme (PYP)* - ages 3 - 5 (PreK3 to Kindergarten in our Early Childhood section)
- The IB Primary Years Programme (PYP)* – ages 6 to 10 (Grade 1 to 5 in Lower School)
- The IB Middle Years Programme (IBMYP) – ages 11 to 15 (Grade 6 to 10)
- The IB Diploma Programme (IBDP) – ages 16 to 18 (Grade 11 & 12)
- A US High School Diploma – ages 16 to 18 (Grade 11 & 12).
*IBPYP Candidate school awaiting full authorisation from the IB.
This curriculum ensures that our students will be best prepared as successful world citizens, in both their future studies and life beyond education.
We are proud of our vibrant and diverse international community, which is represented by our 940 students from more than 60 different countries. We are a truly international environment where the world comes to study and to develop a respect and affinity for the rich and varied cultures reflected in our families and staff.
It is a pleasure to welcome you to find out more about our school in this website, and invite you to visit and experience our school in person.