ACS offers the most rigorous, complete, and dynamic international curriculum of any school in the UK.
Our success is built upon the best principles of the American and International education systems and adapted to the needs of our local and global student body.
Our acclaimed programmes inspire students to pursue multiple academic disciplines, and become successful learners, both in and out of the classroom.
We are particularly proud of the fact that our graduates go on to attend the university of their choice, anywhere in the world, with many winning places to the very best learning institutions.
Our International Baccalaureate (IB) programmes
- IB Primary Years Programme (IBPYP)
- IB Middle Years Programme (IBMYP)
- IB Career-related Programme (IBCP)
- IB Diploma Programme (IBDP)
Our Advanced Placement (AP) programmes
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- AP Capstone Diploma (APCP)
- AP International Diploma (APID)
- A US High School Diploma
- Honours Programme
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Forest Schools
- Responsive Classroom
- English as an Additional Language (EAL)
- Native Language Enrichment (NLE)
- And a Highly Able Programme.
Our approach is guided by the values and beliefs embedded in ethos, values and school-specific philosophies, which enable individual student success through:
- differentiating instruction
- benchmarking developmentally appropriate standards
- providing personal and academic counselling
- assessing individual student needs
- providing specific programme support.
Accredited & Authorised by
- The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) ACS schools located in the UK
- The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) ACS Doha
- The International Baccalaureate (IB) All ACS schools
We hold memberships in the
US College Board
- European Council of International Schools (ECIS)
- Council of International Schools (CIS)
- Independent Schools Association (ISA)
- Boarding Schools' Association (BSA)
- The Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) on behalf of Ofsted.
Please note programmes vary from campus to campus. For details please contact one of our Admissions Departments.